Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ouch!


So today while waiting for my group to meet over at school, I was passing time on FaceBook. One of my group members came in and said "Whoa!! Is that you?".... ouch.


Apparently India is not treating me well. I don't think there's a HUGE difference. See for yourself. Above, on the left is my FaceBook profile picture (taken the weekend before I left for India mind you)... the other two pictures are from a week ago, and from a few days ago.
(The haircut/color is the same in all three pictures... but for some reason looks totally different in each picture)


So ouch :-(


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you to write a book. It'll explain all the changes

Brett said...

You don't look too different. Maybe it's the glasses... That worked for Clark Kent/Superman...