Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And the world keeps turning...

Not much new to report. I have been feeling very ill for the last two days so I have had to take it easy. I might have overdone it on Sunday with all my physical activity balanced with low caloric intake. Hopefully I get through this and find some things to eat again.

Classes are very busy this week, with an assignment or test in every single class. We also have class on Saturday again, and a test. No fair!

I booked a hotel for Goa at the end of September, and have opted to stay at the Marriott Beach Resort. No one else wanted to spend the money to stay there, but I think I'll look forward to having some alone time pool side with a good book! And this can be another experience to add to my independence... eating alone at a restaurant, and soon, staying alone at a lovely beach resort.

There's no shortage of lessons to be learned from India. I just wish they weren't such painful lessons.

Will write more when the body cooperates.

No comments: