Friday, December 14, 2007

Watch out for that cow!

Yes... I think India is trying to kick me out.

I almost got attacked by a cow today... no lie. I was minding my own business, walking down the street... when a cow comes charging down the sidewalk from the opposite direction... but I jumped out of the way in time and flattened myself against the wall, although it was enough to give me a little bit of fright while at the same time make me laugh a little... where else can you almost get attacked by a cow on the sidewalk of a major urban metropolis.

My day was spent at the gym (where I had to shower because our shower is still not working.. "tomorrow"), and then working on a case study on JetBlue which will be the basis for our HR Exam tomorrow. I went out for a final round of shopping, picking up some Indian sweets for the Open House and two pieces of Sari fabric to be used for eventual decoration in my future house.

Then I sat around and waited for copies of the HR ppt notes from our professor, and have spent the evening researching JetBlue.

I'm feeling pretty good about my HR Exam... and then tomorrow it'll be one exam done and just two to go. I also think I'm going to start packing tomorrow night. I keep talking about packing, but haven't started yet because I am trying to push it off as much as possible so I have a carrot dangling... not to mention once I pack, I'll be ready to book outta here.

1 comment:

Brett said...

"where else can you almost get attacked by a cow on the sidewalk of a major urban metropolis."

Spain...