Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Last Week...

I am in the midst of my last full week in India!! In fact, a week from tomorrow I will be piling up in a car with all my suitcases and heading to my last adventure with chaos: the international departures terminal of Bombay Int'l Airport. The chaos probably won't even bother me... I'll just walk with my eyes focused on the goal: home.

So far my week started out well... my IT Perspectives Viva (oral exam) was canceled due to our professor being ill. Although based on how committed and reliable he is to our class (or NOT)... chances are we won't have to make it up... which is a shame because that means our entire grade will be decided upon one presentation we gave a few weeks ago that he tore all the groups apart on. Oh well.

We had a guest lecturer on leadership from Prudential today. The highlight of the rather un-informative talk was a 10-minute movie clip... because it was so nice to watch a movie not on my laptop, tethered to head phones.

We had our last Finance class and celebrating December birthdays with a cake... then I hit the gym for about an hour.

Tomorrow we have free so I plan on heading down to Colaba to complete all my Christmas/souvenir shopping so that I can... PACK :-) Tomorrow night is also the Ugly Betty Season One Finale, so Stella and I have a pizza party planned (to also celebrate One Week 'Til We Leave night).

For now... I'm exhausted and can only think about delicious food I'm awaiting when I arrive home... but I'll put those thoughts aside, choke down one of my last protein bars and hopefully get some sleep.

Thanks to all of you who have sent cards... but hold your cards now. Because I leave in... let's here it again, almost a week... cards sent now will most likely not make it to India in time... and I do not trust any forwarding system they may have!! So you can give me your cards in person... in... one more time... about a week!!! :-)

No comments: